About Me

My photo
Lewisville, TX, United States
I am a very laid back, fun-loving, outgoing person who loves meeting new people and engaging in new adventures as often as possible!

Thursday, December 4, 2008

My girls--Christi, Cara, Katie, and Amanda

























So, I just wanted to say "Thank you" to these four beautiful ladies! I had such a blast with you guys! Thank you for modeling for me. I hope you enjoy these pics! I did a lot of different, cool effects to these...so...yeah! haha I love you girls! xoxo

asdf

3 comments:

Katie said...

Love them Aimee!! You should photoshop your face in them though, haha :)

Kelly said...

Oh my gosh I am so jealous I missed out on this! Aimee, you did a fantastic job! The photos turned out amazing-you are so talented. Ladies, you all look absolutely beautiful!

caylacoz8 said...

Aimerz~ Great job. when you come we can practice some more! =) And, you can do more practice if you want to take my wedding pics... or would you rather be in it?! =) Love you girl!